Lil' Sibs Weekend
Lil' Sibs Weekend offers Malone students an opportunity to invite their siblings to share in a fun-filled and unique experience at Malone University.
The weekend is designed to accommodate siblings of all ages, so please join us on February 1-2.
Registration for the weekend is 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 1 in Bennett Lounge, located in the Randall Campus Center (aka "the Barn").
If you have questions regarding the weekend, please call the Student Development Office at 330.471.8273.
Friday, February 1
- 4:30 p.m., Registration, dinner in the dining hall
- 7:30 p.m., Ice cream social in the Randall Campus Center (The Barn)
- 8 p.m., Balloon Art
- 8:30 p.m., Look-a-like contest in the Barn
- 11:15 p.m., Roller Skating, North Canton Skate
Saturday, February 2
- 8:30 -10:30 a.m. Breakfast, Cartoons & Video Games in Bennett Lounge
- 10:30 a.m., Magic Show
- 11 a.m., Brunch in the dining hall
- 12 noon, Columbus Zoo Animal Show
- 1 p.m., Men & Women's Basketball vs. Walsh University
- 4:30 p.m., Dinner in the dining hall
- 7:30p.m., Canton Charge Basketball Game - Civic Center (price reduced tickets available)
- All siblings must register in Bennett Lounge Between 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Students must sign-up and pay for roller skating ($3 a person) and bowling ($6 for two games, shoe rental is free) at the time of registration.
- Malone students are responsible to secure housing for their sibling (s). Guests over 5 years of age must be housed with a responsible resident of the same gender. Arrangements must be made prior to registration.
- The University does not provide meals for siblings. Total cost for siblings for all four meals in the dining hall will be $10-$15, depending on age.
- There are many activities for the students and their little sib, however a few of the activities will have a nominal charge of $3 or less to participate.
- Lil' Sibs T-shirts will be available for $7 a shirt or 2 for $12 during the weekend. If you would like to pre-order a shirt(s) please send an email to Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of shirts you would like as well as the sizes needed.