We offer many services to Malone traditional undergraduate students.
Our work begins with new students as they transition from high school or another college/ university to Malone.
Upon receipt of the course registration report we create schedules for the first semester of enrollment for all Malone traditional undergraduate students. Specifically, we are here to help you:
- Begin your first semester with the appropriate introductory courses for your declared major
- Explore various majors and career interests you might have
- Examine how your academic strengths fit into those career objectives
- Present various testing options available in gaining academic credit
- Provide individual services designed to assist you in achieving your academic goals
New students visit our Center to make schedule changes (add/drops) in the first semester of enrollment. Continuing students process course add/drops through the Office of the Registrar (also in Founders Hall).
All students visit our Center to request changes in Academic Majors and Minors. We will process those changes and assign students to the appropriate faculty academic advisers.
Students with Undeclared/Undecided Majors meet each semester during advising week with Deborah Black, our Academic Adviser here in the Center. She will help create a schedule for the following semester and transition students to faculty academic advisers when they are ready to declare a major.
Please contact us at 330.471.8250 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.