Testing Accommodations at Malone University
- Only students with disclosed disabilities who have testing listed as an accommodation on the letter they deliver to their instructors the first week of classes.
- Testing may occur in the classroom with extended time before or after the standard class time IF both the student and the instructor are available,
- Testing may occur in the testing room of the Academic Advising Office if a distraction reduced environment is required and the student reserves the room at least one week prior to the exam date,
- Testing may occur in a secure, extra departmental office space at the discretion of the instructor.
- If the testing room in Advising & Testing is used, the instructor is responsible for the secure delivery of the test and any testing instructions to Pat Thomas of that office (campus ext. 8249).
- Advising & Testing will assume responsibility for the secure delivery of the test back to the faculty department upon the completion of the exam.
- All tests taken with accommodations (in another testing area) must begin at the same time or earlier than the standard test to insure that no information is shared with the other student testers.
OTHER POSSIBLE ACCOMMODATIONS
If a reader or scribe is needed for the student, please call Anna Meadows at ext. 8496 to arrange for a paid student for this position. Anna will assume responsibility for training the reader/scribe in terms of the security measures required.