We offer many different services to all Malone students.
Our work begins with new students when they come in to schedule their first semester classes. We also work with students taking CLEP tests, COMPASS placement tests, and when special accommodations are needed for testing.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Founders Hall (FH-68)
Contact Us: 330.471.8250
We serve all new students as they transition from high school or another college or university into Malone University.
Specifically, we're here to help you:
- Explore various majors and career interests you might have
- Examine how your academic strengths fit into those career objectives
- Develop an action plan to bring these objectives into reality
- Present various testing options that might be available in gaining academic credit
- Provide individual services designed to assist you in achieving your academic goals
Deborah Black - Academic Adviser
Iris McCarty - Coordinator of Test Services