Administering exams to students with granted testing accommodations
Students with documented disabilities have the opportunity to schedule tests, quizzes, midterms and final exams with the Center for Student Success for test administration. In order to use this service, Anna Meadows, Director of Student Accessibility Services (nzrnqbjf+znybar+rqh) phone 330.471.8496 must approve and grant testing accommodations.
Faculty, student, and responsibilities of our office are outlined as follows. Please contact us at 330.471.8249 or vzppnegl+znybar+rqh.
• Provide Director of Student Accessibility Services, Anna Meadows, with proper documentation of disability
• Provide faculty with proof of granted testing accommodations by Anna Meadows
• Request syllabi from faculty
• Contact Center for Student Success to schedule exams as far in advance as possible
Center for Student Success
• Exclusively using Malone e-mail address to inform faculty about testing appointment
• Use the following e-mail to communicate solely about testing: frphergrfgvat+znybar+rqh
• After notification submit exam and completed instruction sheet electronically to frphergrfgvat+znybar+rqh.