Commonly Asked Interview Questions
Don't be caught off guard!
Here are a few examples of questions that you could be asked at a job interview.
Review them and practice your answers to be well prepared.
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why are you interested in working here?
3. What are your major strengths?
4. What are your major weaknesses?
5. Why did you leave your last job?
6. What are your career plan?
7. Is there anything else you would like to tell me about yourself?
8. Why should I hire you?
9. Why are you interested in this job?
10. Tell me a difficult senerio at work you had to deal with.
11. What are your salary expectations?
12. What do you know about our company?