Preparing for the Malone.MyPlan.com Assessments
Malone.MyPlan.com can help you in numerous ways. Here are some instructions on how to make the most of this helpful tool:
- Create an account using the instructions.
- Review the sample assessments and reports.
- Pay careful attention to the "What Can I do with a Major in _______?" information.
- Complete each part of the four online assessments.
Need more resources?
- Review, What Every Student Needs to Know about Career Development in College.
- Review The Job Hunter's Guide.
- Read Courage and Calling, Embracing Your God-Given Potential (book and study guide by Gordon T. Smith and published by Intervarsity Press).
Have more questions?
Contact Colleen Winney in the Malone Center for Student Success.