Graduate School Information
Graduate school provides an advanced degree for those who have a clear direction in their chosen profession.
There is much to think about when considering graduate school. Such as:
- Do I enjoy the field of study enough to obtain an advanced degree?
- Will an advanced degree or work experience be more beneficial?
- Do I have the financial resources required?
- Other questions for consideration
Choosing a Program
There are many resources to help you select a program that meets your needs. Consider talking to someone in Career Development Center or Alumni Career Services, as well as people who are in your chosen career field.
After choosing a program, you then must apply. Each school has its own requirements so it is important to know those steps. Contact the schools of interest and begin the application process according to their deadline dates.
An entrance checklist and timeline has been created to help you through this process.
Also consider Malone's graduate programs
Links to Graduate School Search Engines:
Graduate School Tests
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
MCAT (Medical College Admission Test)