Basic Study Skill Tips
Attending classes is vitally important to your overall success as a student at Malone University.
It is equally imperative to know how to take full advantage of your classroom experience and educational opportunities. Passing or failing classes is often connected with your ability to take notes, comprehend reading assignments, write high quality papers, and, of course, take tests.
The links below will give you the essential tools you need to achieve your academic goals.
- Test-taking: This link will give you essential tips on taking tests.
- Test anxiety: You have studied hard so don't let your test anxiety get in the way of a good score.
- Note taking: Click here to find out how to improve your note taking skills.
- Reading for comprehension: This is an excellent and comprehensive website on the topic of reading strategies.
- Memory enhancement: Check out this very interesting article on “Reclaiming Your Memory.” You will find ways to improve your memory along with tips and instructions.