Please note: CLEP testing is unavailable in June and July of 2014
What is a CLEP exam?
The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) can help students accumulate college credit for what is already known in a particular subject. The timed and computerized exams are developed by the CollegeBoard and are widely accepted.
Please visit the CollegeBoard web-site http://clep.collegeboard.org for more information and to create a user account.
How to sign up for a CLEP exam:
- Create an account at clep.collegeboard.org.
- Register and pay for the CLEP exam.
- A registration ticket will be issued to confirm the CLEP exam purchase.
- Schedule an appointment with the Center for Student Success at 330-471-8249 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. (pending availability).
- A test administration fee of $25 applies (waived for Malone University students fulfilling Malone University requirements).