What is a CLEP exam?
The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) can help you accumulate college credit for what you already know. The timed and computerized exams are developed by the CollegeBoard and are widely accepted.
Please visit the CollegeBoard web-site http://clep.collegeboard.org for more information and to create a user account.
How to sign up for a CLEP exam:
- Create an account at clep.collegeboard.org.
- Register and pay for the CLEP exam.
- A registration ticket will be issued to confirm the CLEP exam purchase.
- Schedule an appointment with the Center for Student Success at 330.471.8249 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (Pending availability).
- A test administration fee of $25 applies (waived for Malone University students fulfilling Malone University requirements).