Jason R. Moyer
- Ph.D., University of Iowa
- M.A., Bowling Green State University
- B.A., Bluffton University
- Communication Skills
- Intercultural Communication
- Public Communication
- Organizational Communication
- American God Talk
Recent Scholarly Work
- “Should an Amish Baker Sell a Cake for a Same-Sex Wedding?: A Letter on Toleration of LGBT Rights from Anabaptists to Evangelicals” Faith, Sexuality, & the Meaning of Freedom. January 2019. Cambridge University Press.
- “Turning the Prophetic into Civil Religion: Barack Obama’s March 4, 2007 Sermon in Selma, Alabama.” POROI: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Rhetorical Analysis and Invention 11.2 (2015).
- Case study co-authored with Thomas C. Johnson, “College Soccer and Christianity,” Casing Sport Communication (Kendall-Hunt 2015).
- Co-authored report, “Advancing Development in Uganda: Evaluating Policy Choices for 2016-21 and Selected Impacts to 2040” for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), in connection with the Pardee Center for International Futures at the University of Denver, completed fall 2015.
- Book review in The Cresset of Crystal Downing’s, Changing Signs of Truth: A Christian Introduction to the Semiotics of Communication, spring 2013.