Kathleen M. Flaherty
- BSN Widener University
- MSN Kent State University
- Ph.D. Widener University
- Clinical Practice: Critical Care/Progressive Care
- Nurse Educator
Recent Scholarly Work
- Geib, K. M. (2006). Nursing Models: Neuman’s Systems Model in nursing practice in M. R. Alligood and A. Marriner Tomey (Eds.), Nursing Theory: Utilization & Application, (3rd ed., pp. 229-254). Mosby: St. Louis.
- Geib, K. M. (2007). Shock and Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome. In S. M. Lewis, M. L. Heitkemper, and S. R. Dirksen (Eds), Medical – Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems (7th ed). Mosby: St. Louis.
- Vigilance: Mandate for Nursing Excellence. Greater Canton Nurses Christian Fellowship Annual Daylong Conference. March 2008.
- An Initial Investigation of Nursing Vigilance During Intensive Care Unit Cardiac Surgery Recovery. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Southern Nursing Research Society (SNRS), Memphis, TN. February, 2006.
Teaches in all three Malone Nursing Programs