- B.A., Malone University
- E.M.B.A., Baldwin-Wallace College
- D.B.A., Nova Southeastern University
Recent Scholarly Work
- Quinn, M.E., Foote, L.S. & Williams, M. L. (2010). Integrating a biblical worldview and developing online courses for the adult learner. Christian Scholar's review.
- Quinn, M.E. (2010). Forming online learning community: The foundation of integrating faith and learning in online teaching. In Fleming, C.T., Editor & Tweedell, C.B. (Eds.), Best practices in the integration of faith and learning for adult and online learners (pp. 72-77) CCCU Center for Research in Adult Learning in partnership with Indiana Wesleyan University.
- LEAD 503: Leadership Theory & Practice;
- LEAD 611: Cultural Perspectives for the 21st Century Leader;
- LEAD 641: Strategic Planning & Corporate Governance;
- LEAD 691:Capstone in Organizational Leadership