- B.A., Africa University
- M.A.E., Otterbein College
- Ph.D., Miami University of Ohio
- Department of Education, University of Cincinnati
- Educational Leadership Department, Miami University (OH)
- Graduate Assistant, Miami University (OH)
- High School Social Studies Teacher, Brookwood Community Academy, Columbus, OH
- Graduate Teaching Associate, African University, Zimbabwe
- Education Lecturer, Belvedere Teachers Training College, Zimbabwe
- Headmaster, Murewa United Methodist High School, Zimbabwe
- Curriculum Development District Coordinator, Murewa, Zimbabwe
- Teacher, Murewa United Methodist School, Zimbabwe
- EDUC 112 Foundations of Education
- EDUC 503 Social and Cultural Diversity from a Christian Worldview
- EDUC 530 Applied Learning Theories
Recent Scholarly Work
Rumano, M.B. Zimbabwe education system: Emerging challenges and the implications for policy and research. Journal of Global Intelligence and Policy, 3,3.
Rumano, M.B. Grassroots engagement and economic empowerment: Combating HIV & AIDS amongst the vulnerable groups in southern Africa in the new millennium. Consultancy Africa Intelligence.
Rumano, M.B. The quest for education in a foreign land: Detours and barriers along the paths of the immigrant students from Sub-Saharan Africa in the United States. The International Journal of Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nationa, 9 (1).