- B.A., Anderson University
- M.A., Ball State University
- M.S., Butler University
- Ph.D., Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Malone University, Professor of Community & Public Health
- Ball State University, Assistant Professor of Health Education
- Western Michigan University, Assistant Professor of Health Education
Recent Scholarly Work
- Journal Reviewer, Journal of School Health. Reviewer of manuscripts for acceptance for journal publication, 2006 – present.
- Honors Theses Supervisor: Ford, Amy (2015). Assessing the Needs & Perceptions of College Students with Type 1 Diabetes: Developing, Piloting & Refining An Instrument.
- Created By God Sexuality Program, Quantitative and Qualitative Participant Evaluations, Faith United Methodist Church, June 2015.
- National Certified Health Education Credentialing Ambassador - present
- Hoalt, P. Measured Eating: Am I A Disordered Eater? North Canton City Schools, Hoover High School. January 6, 2015
- Hoalt, P. Job Promotion – How Do We Get There? 2014 Health Educators’ Institute: Health Education in A Changing World, Ohio Society for Public Health Education, October 23, 2014.
- Introduction to Health Education & Promotion
- Health & Sexuality Education
- Bio-Statistics & Epidemiology
- Death & the Human Experience
- Health & Aging
- Health Psychology & Behavior
- Program Planning & Evaluation
- Community & Public Health Internship