- Ph.D., Integrated Biosciences, The University of Akron
- B.S., Biology, The University of Akron
- A.S., Science, Tidewater Community College
- 2022-present: Assistant Professor, Biology, Malone University
- 2022: Visiting Assistant Professor, Biology, Malone University
- 2020-2021: Adjunct Faculty, Biology, Malone University
- 2020-2021: Adjunct Faculty, Biology, University of Mount Union
- 2015-2020: Conservation Education Programmer, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and Miami University (Biology)
Current Teaching Assignments
- General Biology (Lectures and Labs)
- General Botany (Lecture and Lab)
- Environmental Science
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Lab
- Research Methods in Natural Sciences
- Animal Behavior (Lecture and Lab)
- Buo, C. and Eagle-Malone, R. 2021. Urban Ecologists: A new after-school program teaching inner-city children about urban ecology, manuscript in process, anticipated submission to Science Education and Civic Engagement: An International Journal, 13(1), 5-13.
- Eagle-Malone, R. 2021. Biomimicry Outside of the Classroom. American Biology Teacher. 83(2), 120-124.
Nageotte, N.; Eagle-Malone, R.; and Searles, V. 2021. Understanding Northeast Ohio Participants Perspectives Regarding Illegal Wildlife Trade, manuscript in review, Journal of Interpretive Research.
- Eagle-Malone, R. and Khakipoor, B. Bee-a-Coder: Informal Biomimicry Educational Program as a Tool to Connect Participants with Nature, manuscript in process, anticipated submission to Journal of Interpretive Research, 2022.
- Eagle-Malone, R. Teens Passionate for Protecting the Planet: A Case Study, anticipated submission undecided, 2022.
- Eagle-Malone, R. Phytoremediation of Lead-Contaminated Soil, manuscript in process, anticipated submission to Urban Ecology, 2022.
- Wildlife Careers Program - Director, Malone University, City of Canton, and Canton City School District
- Tree Campus USA - Director, Malone University, Canton, Ohio
- Baseball Coach - First Friend Church, Canton, Ohio
- Parent-Teacher Organization - Louisville, Ohio
- Competition Marching Band Volunteer - Louisville, Ohio
- It’s Never Too Late: Akron Public Schools and Kent State University, Akron, Ohio - Mentoring high school female students interested in STEM careers.
- Stark County Board of Elections, Stark County, Ohio - Voting Location Manager
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park Bioblitz, Northeast Ohio - Lead Plant Researcher