Stephen K. Moroney
- Ph.D., Duke University
- MATS, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- M.A., Wheaton College
- B.A., Duke University
Recent Scholarly Work
- Book entitled, What You Won't Find in Heaven: A Surprising Source of Hope (Wooster, OH: Weaver Book Company, 2016)
- Article entitled, "Where Faith and Learning Intersect: Remapping the Contemporary Terrain," Christian Scholar's Review 43:2 (Winter 2014): 139-155.
- Book entitled, God of Love and God of Judgment (Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock, 2009).
- Introduction to Theology
- Christian Theology 1 and 2
- Contemporary Theology
- History of Christian Thought
- Faculty Faith and Learning Seminar
- Theological Perspectives on Humanity and Nursing
I am incredibly blessed by more than 30 years of loving marriage to Sue, two incredible daughters, two terrific sons-in-law, and now grandchildren! It is a great privilege for me to be able to teach theology to Malone University students for more than 23 years now.