- B.S. Hebei University
- Ph.D., Auburn University
- 2014-2015 Visiting Assistant Professor, Skidmore College
- 2013-2014 Visiting Scientist, New York State Department of Health
- 2007-2013 Graduate Teaching Assistant, Auburn University
- 2008-2013 Graduate Research Assistant, Auburn University
- General Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers
Recent Scholarly Work
- Y.Yu, C. Shannon, "Hairpin-DNA probe for human immunodeficiency virus DNA sequence detection using surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy", manuscript in preparation.
- J.Hu, Y.Yu, C. Shannon, C. Easley, et al., "A Reusable Electrochemical Proximity Assay for Highly Selective, Real-Time Protein Quantitation in Biological matrices', J.Am. Chem. Soc., 136 (23), pp 8467-8474 2014.