Adjunct Faculty: Department of Social Work
Starting Date: August 2018
About the Position
The Department of Social Work is a CSWE accredited social work program. The program is seeking experienced professionals who are committed to social work excellence and the integration of faith in social work education. We are seeking adjunct professors who can teach courses across the undergraduate social work generalist curriculum. We also seek qualified individuals to develop online social work courses.
Courses in the BSW program range from introductory courses to upper level courses including field seminar. These courses are offered both on-ground and online. These are part-time positions, allowing for continued full-time practice while providing excellent education for future social work professionals. There are no committee requirements to be part of this flexible team of educators.
- Teach on-ground undergraduate-level social work courses
- Teach online courses in both an 8-week and 15-week format
- Develop online social work courses
- Ph.D., D.S.W., or M.S.W. with two years post-MSW practice experience
- LSW or LISW licensure level required
- Teaching experience, both on-ground and online, preferred
- Online course development desirable but not required
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Commitment to Christian faith and the integration of faith and learning in the academic discipline
About the Department
Learn more about the Social Work department.
The social work degree at Malone University is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
How to Apply
APPLICATION MATERIALS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Adjunct Faculty Application
- Letter of Interest and curriculum vitae
- Statement of Christian belief in relationship to Malone's doctrinal statement (500 words or less on personal faith commitment and formation)
- Names and contact information of three references (two professional, one pastor or spiritual mentor)
- Transcripts will be requested if adjunct faculty employment is granted
Materials should be sent to:
Karen Slovak, Chair Department of Social Work, email@example.com
Malone University, 2600 Cleveland Ave NW, Canton OH 44709-3897
Malone University has an established policy of equal academic and employment opportunity. This policy is applied to all qualified students, employees and applicants for admission or employment, in all university programs and activities, without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, or military or veteran status. Malone University is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and minorities.