Position: Open rank
Starting date: August 2018
About the position
We seek an experienced professional who is committed to nursing excellence and the integration of faith in nursing education. The professor will teach primarily at the undergraduate level with the possibility for some graduate level teaching and also serve as adviser to students, serve on program, school, and university committees, and take an active role in community service and scholarship. We are especially interested in one who is prepared as an advance practice nurse.
- Teach theory and clinical content related to their practice experience (medical-surgical)
- Advise and mentor students
- Serve on departmental & institutional committees
- Engage in scholarship and community service
- MSN degree and active licensure required; national certification preferred (specialty or advanced practice)
- Teaching experience required; ability in online education desirable.
- Graduate teaching requires certification related to advanced practice
- Competence working with diverse populations
- Commitment to Christian faith and the integration of faith and learning in the academic discipline
About the Department
Learn more about the School of Nursing & Health Sciences . Nursing programs in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences include the BS N Program, the RN-BSN (degree-completion) for RNs Program, and the MSN Program including a FNP track and a newly approved AGACNP track. The BSN and MSN programs have OBN approval and are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
How to Apply
Application materials should include:
- Malone University faculty employment application
- letter of application
- curriculum vitae
- statement of Christian faith
- teaching philosophy
- statement of the integration of faith and learning in the academic discipline
- names and contact information for three references
Review of application materials will begin immediately.
Send application materials can be sent electronically or by U.S.P.S. to:
D. Nathan Phinney, Ph.D.
2600 Cleveland Avenue NW
Canton Ohio 44709-3897
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malone University has an established policy of equal academic and employment opportunity. This policy is applied to all qualified students, employees and applicants for admission or employment, in all university programs and activities, without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, or military or veteran status. Malone University is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and minorities.