Career Resources for Faculty
Posting Internships and Jobs for your Department
Faculty members are often aware of the most timely and helpful career leads for our students and alumni. As you meet employment colleagues in your academic area, please ask them to register with our free - and protected - online job-posting site. They can then easily post and update part-time, full-time, and/or seasonal internships and career positions. Here's the process:
- Employers register for free at College Central Network.
- The Malone Center for Student Success approves all employer registrations and job postings.
- Students and alumni register or the same site to build and upload resumes and portfolios and search the internship and job postings.
- Students and alumni apply directly with the approved employers.
- Experiential Learning Guide for Co-ops and Internships
- Letters of Recommendation Guide
- Letter of Recommendation Permission Form
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- NACE Ethical and Legal Standards for Your Student Requests