Commonly Asked Interview Questions
Don't be caught off guard!
Here are a few examples of questions that you could be asked at a job interview. Review them and practice your answers to be well prepared.
- Tell me about yourself
- Why are you interested in working here?
- What are your major strengths?
- What are your major weaknesses?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What are your career plan?
- Is there anything else you would like to tell me about yourself?
- Why should I hire you?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell me a difficult scenerio at work you had to deal with.
- What are your salary expectations?
- What do you know about our company?