What is a CLEP exam?
The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) can help students accumulate college credit for what is already known in a particular subject. The timed and computerized exams are developed by the CollegeBoard and are widely accepted.
Visit CollegeBoard.org for more information and to create a user account.
How to sign up for a CLEP exam:
- Create an account at clep.collegeboard.org.
- Register and pay for the CLEP exam.
- A registration ticket will be issued to confirm the CLEP exam purchase.
- Schedule an appointment with the Center for Student Success at (330) 471-8249 Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 1:00pm (pending availability).
- A test administration fee of $25 applies and is payable in cash only (waived for Malone University students fulfilling Malone University requirements).