Students with documented disabilities have the opportunity to schedule their exams in the Center for Student Success.
In order to use this service, Anna Meadows, Director of Student Accessibility Services, must approve and grant testing accommodations.
Provide proper documentation of disability to the Director of Student Accessibility Services
- Deliver letter of granted testing accommodations to faculty
- Request syllabi from faculty
- Contact the Center for Student Success to schedule exams as far in advance as possible
Center for Student Success Responsibilities
- Inform faculty via Malone e-mail address of scheduled testing appointment
- Proctor exams based on instructions given by faculty
- Deliver completed exams to faculty
- Provide student with syllabi
- Provide CSS with requested exam and detailed proctor instructions.