Adjunct: Business Administration or Leadership
Position: Adjunct Instructor in the School of Business and Leadership
About the position
Adjunct faculty in the Department of Business and Leadership serve as classroom and/or online instructors. We are currently seeking adjuncts for the following courses:
- Starting Date: Open
BUS 329 Sales and Marketing (Daytime, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 12 noon)
- Starting Date: Spring 2019 (Days and times not yet set)
BUS 333 Intermediate Finance
BUS 433 International Finance
- Master's degree required, Ph.D or Doctorate preferred
- Strong commitment to general teaching excellence and academic rigor
- Subject-specific teaching experience desired
- Commitment to the Christian faith and the University's mission, foundational principles, and educational goals
- Commitment to faith and learning in the academic discipline
About the Department
The School of Business and Leadership offers five undergraduate majors in the Department of Business (traditional program): Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, and Sport Management, four undergraduate majors in its Department of Management Studies’ Degree Completion programs: Organizational Management, Project Management, Marketing Management, and Environmental Management, and two graduate programs in the School of Business and Leadership: Business Administration and Organizational Leadership.
How to Apply
In an effort to find and employ the best qualified faculty, the department maintains an open and rolling application process designed to identify a group of the most highly qualified individuals who may be called upon to teach as the need arises.
APPLICATION MATERIALS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Adjunct Faculty Employment Application
- Letter of Interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of Christian Belief and Practice in response to the following prompt:
Malone University takes seriously the integration of the orthodox Christian faith and all academic disciplines and requires that faculty (full-time and adjunct) profess faith in Jesus Christ. Therefore, we ask that you provide a statement (250-500 words) in which you:
- Discuss your faith in relationship to the University’s Doctrinal Statement and Community Agreement.
- Describe your engagement with a local congregation or faith community.
- Names and contact information of three references (two professional, one pastor or spiritual mentor)
- Transcripts will be requested if adjunct faculty employment is granted
Chair, Department of Business and Leadership
2600 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton Ohio 44709
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Malone University has an established policy of equal academic and employment opportunity. This policy is applied to all qualified students, employees and applicants for admission or employment, in all university programs and activities, without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, or military or veteran status. Malone University is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and minorities.