Connect with one of our Admission Counselors and find out more about the program.
Earning your BSN at Malone
For many RN's, getting a BSN can seem out of reach. Whether it's concerns about scheduling conflicts or finding time to attend classes, Malone University has addressed it with a program that keeps you on track. If you have a nursing diploma or associate degree, earn your bachelor’s degree in a fast-paced 14-month program. Choose either the hybrid or fully online version of the program, whichever works best for your schedule. Classes meet just one night a week on campus OR can be completed entirely online.
- All books, class materials and related course fees are included with your tuition.
- Guaranteed offering of each class in the curriculum.
- Classes are taken one at a time.
- Christian values are incorporated into nursing practice.
- Supportive and experienced faculty.
- Tuition reimbursement is accepted for eligible students.
Meet with faculty members and Admissions Counselors to learn more about the RN to BSN Program.
Take the first step and fill out our, free online application!
Learn more about the financial aid process and what options you may have as a student.
“The structure of the program allowed me to continue working full-time while accomplishing my goal of earning my BSN. It's the 'working nurses' RN to BSN program.”