At Malone, we prepare students for the workplace by encouraging them to apply their growing knowledge outside of the classroom.
Below are positions we have been made aware of - check them out!
Dollar Bank has an intern available for Accounting students (sophomores and juniors only please). This is a part time position with approximately 20 hours per week. The Audit Intern is responsible for assisting the Audit Department staff members in the performance of their normal audit activities.
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform weekly reviews of the Adjustable Rate Mortgage index changes
- Assist with the performance of the quarterly, Annual Percentage Rate calculations
- Generate reports required to complete monthly and quarterly audits
- Maintain control records of confirmations issued, track receipt of the confirmations, follow-up on exception items and issue second requests as applicable
- Provide assistance with the preparation of the documentation required by external Auditors (i.e. copies, etc) for the completion of the annual audit
- Perform other duties as directed by Audit Management
Please apply online at www.dollarbank.com.