James H. Stuckey Memorial Scholarship – Application Form for Incoming Students
This scholarship is awarded in honor of the late James H. Stuckey, Ph.D., professor of history at Malone University. Professor Stuckey’s contribution to the establishment of the study of history, political science, and sociology at Malone is immense. This award seeks to grant scholarships to those outstanding students who display the requisite qualities of faith, academic achievement, and zeal for the study of social science.
- Intending to major in Integrated Social Studies, History, or Political Science at Malone University.
- Cumulative High School GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Eligibility under the Malone University Financial Aid requirements as stated in the undergraduate catalog. Scholarship is in addition to federal aid and other earned scholarships.
- Renewal requires a maintained Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or Higher and maintained major status in the History, Philosophy, and Social Sciences Department and participation in the Dead Presidents Society
- Application must be returned by 4 p.m. on February 1 each year.