James H. Stuckey Memorial Scholarship – Application Form for Current Students
This scholarship is awarded in honor of the late James H. Stuckey, Ph.D., professor of history at Malone University. Professor Stuckey’s contribution to the establishment of the study of history, political science, and sociology at Malone is immense. This award seeks to grant scholarships to those outstanding students who display the requisite qualities of faith, academic achievement, and zeal for the study of social science.
- Major in Integrated Social Studies, History, or Political Science
- Completion of at least 30 hours of study at Malone University
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher and participation in the Dead Presidents Society
- Eligibility under the Malone University Financial Aid requirements as stated in the undergraduate catalog. Scholarship is in addition to federal aid and other earned scholarships.
- Application must be returned by 4 p.m. on April 15 each year