How to Apply
- Complete the graduate application.
- Submit two references. Forms provided here.
- Submit an autobiography. Instructions are provided here.
- Have official transcripts sent to Malone’s Graduate and Professional Studies Office.
- Participate in an interview.
- Hold a Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative g.p.a. of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete the counseling application and related supplement.
- As a part of the application process, applicants are required to attend an on-campus interview with program faculty. The purpose of the interview is to determine if the applicant evidences a readiness for graduate study and possesses the attributes that will contribute to the successful completion of the degree program and eventual professional/clinical licensure.
Applicants with a minimum cumulative g.p.a. of 2.99 or less may be considered for admission once they submit all items listed under the Regular Admission requirements for the counseling programs.