Take the next steps to complete the financial aid process.
2017-18 Tuition: M.A. in Counseling & Human Development
|Cost per Credit Hour||$595|
|Online Learning Fee* (per course)||$180|
|TK20 Assessment Tool**||$110|
*Online learning fee is only applied to the online courses included in your program of study.
**TK20 Assessment Tool is a one-time fee for Counseling students.
The Federal Stafford Loan (Unsubsidized) is available to students who need financial assistance. To qualify for a student loan, graduate students must:
- Be degree-seeking or pursuing teacher certification at Malone University.
- Be enrolled at least half-time, which translates to a minimum of five credit hours for graduate students and six credit hours for teacher certification students.
- Not be in default on a former loan or owe a refund on a federal grant.
- Complete the FAFSA online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/(Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the Malone Financial Aid Application and submit to Malone's Financial Aid Office by the first day of the month before the semester begins (April 1 for Summer, August 1 for Fall, December 1 for Spring). Our Title IV school code is 003072.
- Holders of previous federal student loans must be enrolled at least halftime to be eligible for deferment. NOTE: One fourth of tuition is payable at registration if financial aid documents are not received in a timely manner.
Reimbursement will be made if the loan is fully disbursed and there is available credit.
Notice: The University will not release transcripts, diplomas or teaching licenses until all accounts are settled. All accounts must be paid in full before enrollment in another semester is permitted. Interest may be charged on any unpaid balance. The university reserves the right to use collection agencies and/or take appropriate legal action to collect any unpaid tuition and fees owed to the college. All associated collection costs will be the responsibility of the student.
Tuition and other charges are subject to change without notice.
Start your application today!
Questions? Let us help!