You completed an undergraduate degree and are ready to make a career change. You have a passion to make a difference in the lives of students. Students can earn both a teaching license and a master’s degree in Malone’s Graduate Licensure Program. Teaching licenses are available in select areas.
Malone's program is designed to fit conveniently into your busy personal and professional schedule. Classes are offered in eight week sessions and include both online and on-campus offerings. Completion time for the program varies depending upon the track being pursued. Students have the ability to work with their Academic Advisor to create a schedule that works best for their needs and have the option to accelerate or slow down their coursework.
Earn Your License
Malone University has been approved by the Ohio Department of Education to offer licensure or endorsements in the following areas:
- Adolescent and Young Adult (Initial Teaching) License in the Content Areas of Math, Science, Social Studies, and Integrated Language Arts
- Educational Leadership/Principal License
- Intervention Specialist (Initial Teaching) License
- Intervention Specialist: Mild/Moderate License
- Multi-age License in the Area of Foreign Language - Spanish
- Gifted Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
The master’s degree program provides professional development in several concentrations. There also are programs to add a license or endorsement to your initial license and become more competitive in the job market.