Malone's Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership 36-semester hour degree is designed to be completed in 16 months in a faith-based environment. The program is delivered in a hybrid model. This means that some of the courses are completed in the classroom and some are completed online. This enables the student to take up to two courses at a time, leading to a 16-month completion timeframe. The program is also available 100% online.
Students from a wide array of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations will learn the skills necessary to advance their careers and change the dynamics of their organizational workplace. The program is built on a model that promotes a Christ-centered approach to leading.
Small Class Sizes
Our class size is kept small to facilitate learning, networking among the students, and a high level of student-faculty interaction. Our distinguished faculty are exceptional teachers who want to help you succeed.
- Are current managers/leaders or aspire to lead
- Want to better understand how people function as individuals and in a group
- Want to better understand their own leadership style
- Agree that treating people ethically and respectfully is a key to success
- Have the academic ability to complete graduate level work