Graduate Students now register through the Office of the Registrar.
Complete the registration form with your signature and payment plan or register via web. Web registration is not available to new students (first semester only), re-admit students or MSN students. MSN students are automatically enrolled into next lock-step courses.
Registration Forms need to be returned to the Registrar's Office.
- Drop off the form to the Office of the Registrar in Founder's Hall,
- Fax to 330.471.8661 (call us at 330.471.8128 to confirm that we have received your registration),
- or E-mail form to ertvfgene+znybar+rqh
Payment Plan Options:
- Pay in full using CASHNet on MaloneXpress or calling the Business Office at 330.471.8113.
- If registered for one term in semester, two monthly installments can be made. If registered for two terms or full semester, four monthly installments can be made.
- Summer Registrations first payment is due April 10. Fall Registration first payment is due August 10.
- Company Reimbursement. Must have current policy on file.
- Financial Aid 2013-2014 FAFSA must be received and packaged for spring and summer registration. Financial Aid 2014-2015 FAFSA must be received and packaged for fall registration.
An additional payment plan fee of $35 is applied when students use options #2 or #3 above.
Check your schedule on MaloneXpress under student tab, choose schedule and grades and then choose corresponding schedule.
Any questions or concerns, please call the Office of the Registrar at 330.471.8129.