1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to secondary navigation
  3. Skip to content
  4. Skip to sidebar

Primary Navigation


Maintaining Contact Information

New Contact Information

For new contact information, please submit current information in writing to the Registrar's Office (along with signature).

Name Changes

For name changes, a current driver's license, marriage certificate or legal document must be submitted to Registrar's Office.