Project Management Major
Gain skills you can apply across a variety of disciplines that offer flexibility in career opportunities.
With the skills and methodologies you'll gain from the project management major, you will be enabled to manage the people, resources, schedules, and plans to bring projects for business and industry to successful completion, on time and on budget.
"My degree gave me confidence - and the opportunity to receive a promotion!"
- Jennifer Reagan-Nichols
Organizational Management (BA) Alumna, 2010 - MMP 240
The project management major consists of the following 36 hours:
- MGMT 203 - Business Communications
- MGMT 304 - Principles of Management and Leadership
- MGMT 305 - Research and Statistical Methods
- MGMT 341 - Fundamentals of Project Management
- MGMT 342 - Scope and Time Management
- MGMT 345 - Cost and Risk Management
- MGMT 346 - Project Quality Management
- MGMT 407 - Faith and World Views
- MGMT 409 - Personal Values and Business Ethics
- MGMT 410 - Capstone in Liberal Arts
- MGMT 441 - Problem Solving in Management - Part I
- MGMT 442 - Problem Solving in Management - Part II