Classroom Based Clinical Counseling and Advocacy
Become empowered to help the children in your classroom learn problem-solving skills as you learn to deal with their diverse needs.
This 36-hour program also is designed to help you to become more knowledgeable in the areas of behavior, academic, emotional, and cultural concerns.
"My father called me 'teacher' because it was a dream come true for him..."
- Moses Rumano
Assistant Professor of Education
- COUN 503 - Multicultural Counseling and Advocacy
- COUN 563 - Theories and Techniques of Counseling I
- COUN 564 - Theories and Techniques of Counseling II
- COUN 567 - Group Dynamics/Processing/Counseling
- COUN 569 - Tests and Appraisal in Counseling
- COUN 570 - Career Development and Lifestyle Counseling
- EDUC 510 - Techniques of Research
- COUN 532 - Foundations of Classroom Guidance
- COUN 610 - Consultation and Advocacy in School Counseling
- COUN 661 - Counseling Children
- OR COUN 664 - Adolescent Counseling
- COUN 690 - Seminar in Classroom Guidance (Discipline Specific)