Master of Science in Nursing Programs
Malone University's Master of Science in Nursing (MSN-FNP) program is known for its approach to educating nurses who want to become family nurse practitioners. You will learn caring for patients beyond diagnosis and treatment.
The program is lock-step with students being admitted annually each fall semester. Students complete graduate and advanced practice nursing core courses. Specialty courses are completed according to areas of interest.
The ideal degree for those who:
- Seek increased autonomy in nursing practice.
- Want to effect change in the health care system through knowledge of research and legislative process.
- Appreciate an environment that unites Christian faith, values and ethics in the teaching and learning of nursing.
- Hold a current Ohio RN license.
- Hold a BSN from an accredited nursing program, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Complete interview process with School of Nursing and Health Sciences.