Art Portfolio Review and Registration
Department of Visual Arts
Art Portfolio Review & Discover Day
Monday, February 15, 2016
Spend the day at Malone, attend seminars, meet faculty and students.
Schedule for the day includes:
- Registration and Sign-up for Portfolio Review
- Continental Breakfast in the Johnson Center for Worship and the Fine Arts
- Tour of the Fine Arts facilities
- Meet the Art faculty and students
- Parent/Guardian meeting with Advising & Testing and Financial Aid
- Lunch in the Brehme Centennial Center Conference Room
- Portfolio Review
All Art Majors are required to submit an incoming portfolio upon entering the art program at Malone. The purpose of the portfolio is to assess the level of skill and the individual strengths of the student and to offer guidance for maximum growth while in this degreed program.
You will need to bring the following on February 15:
- Ten pieces of art which can be 2D or 3D work. This can be in the form of a portfolio of actual work or CD (3mega pixel or higher)
- A current sketchbook
Please complete the registration form for the Portfolio Review Day.
If you have any further questions, please call the Fine Arts Office at 330-471-8231 or email Li Hertzi at: email@example.com