"I am ready to show you what all Malone has to offer its students."
Our Admissions Counselors are here to help you through the process. We want to make sure you are thoroughly informed, well-prepared, and ready to take the next step.
The goal of the Graduate & Professional Studies Office is to help students take the next step in their academic journey. We want to see students fulfill their dreams and achieve success, both personally and professionally. The time commitment necessary to pursue your education may seem impossible given your already busy schedule. Our programs here at Malone were designed with the busy adult learner in mind and can easily be tied into your normal routine.
Our Admissions Counselors are available for your convenience, working Tuesdays and Thursdays until 8 p.m. and on Saturday mornings by appointment. Appointments can be scheduled on an individual basis and we will work around your schedule to make sure you receive the information you need. By clicking on any of the Admissions Counselor's names below, you will be directed to their personalized page which includes all of their direct contact information.
What programs do we offer?
Adult Degree Completion Programs:
- A.A. in General Studies
- Accelerated Degree Completion in Organizational Management (B.A.)
- Accelerated RN to BSN Degree Completion
- B.A. in Social Work
- B.A. in Marketing
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL)
- Master of Arts in Education: Counseling & Human Development
- Master of Arts in Education (multiple tracks available)
- Endorsement Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing
"I am excited to help you take the next step in your educational journey!"
"Let me be the resource you need to take your education to the next level!"