Ohio Consortium for Transfer Pathways to the Liberal Arts
Malone University is a member of the Ohio Consortium for Transfer Pathways to the Liberal Arts, a group of 25 two-year and four-year colleges working together to provide clear, consistent transfer pathways in biology, English, and psychology for community college students transferring to Malone University and other private colleges in Ohio. These transfer pathways align with the Ohio Guaranteed Transfer Pathways in biology, English, and psychology, ensuring that associate degrees from Ohio’s community colleges provide a clear path to colleges and universities across Ohio.
Malone has signed a transfer pledge as our commitment to your success as a transfer student.
We’re excited to see you at Malone University! Meet with our transfer adviser to learn about the application and admission process as well as scholarships and financial aid.
Benefits for You as a Transfer Student
- Transfer pathways give you clarity in the courses you take from many different community colleges and assurance that your courses will transfer smoothly towards your bachelor’s degree at Malone University.
- You’ll transfer with your introductory major and most general education courses complete.
- With the associate degree and transfer pathway, students can transfer to Malone University as a college junior, with maximum credit counting toward the major and bachelor’s degree. Check with a transfer adviser to make sure you meet GPA and other admission requirements.
- Once you’ve enrolled at Malone University, you can complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as two years, enrolled as a full-time student.
- Transfer advisers at Malone University and community colleges are working together for your success! They will answer questions and guide you every step of the way.