You’re thinking about transferring from your university, or you’ve finished your two-year degree and you want to continue your path to your four-year degree. At Malone University, we know the needs of transfer students and have successfully welcomed, and then graduated, students in a great number of diverse circumstances.
Here are five reasons why Malone is a destination for transfer students
- You’re an individual with unique qualities, interests, and concerns. It’s unlikely your interest in transferring is exactly like anyone else. Because of our commitment to loving our students – it’s in our Foundational Principles – we’ll meet you where you are and not try to push you into a cookie-cutter or established path. We’ll help you see all of your options and then help you to pick the best one for you.
- Many students who transfer also change their academic area of interest. You’ll want to consider all of your opportunities for paths of study. At Malone, with 47 majors and 46 minors, you’re sure to find a field that is of interest to you. We’ll provide the individualized counseling you need to make the best decision possible for you.
- Community isn’t something we just talk about. It’s something that is genuinely felt and a point of pride throughout the institution’s history. Our welcoming community is often something students point to when they are asked why they picked Malone and again at their
when they list their favorite aspects of their experience. Transferring is often a stressful experience. You’ll want to feel at home quickly and that is something our community does very well. We tell our students, come home, you’re going to love it here. graduation,
- For many students, transferring means adding additional time to their journey toward their degree. Depending on your major, and what you’ve accomplished academically at your current institution, we can keep your march to a degree on schedule. Our graduates get jobs. In Canton, Ohio, and throughout the country and the world.
- A college degree is one of the best investments you will ever make. Research shows that a college graduate earns more than $1 million more than a high school graduate over the course of a lifetime. Finishing a degree is the right decision and an investment in a Malone degree is a proven winner. As a transfer student, you’ll be eligible for many forms of financial aid. When students and families truly study college costs. Malone shines through as an extraordinary investment. You’ll earn a degree that will prepare you for more than a job, you’ll be prepared for life and your life’s work.