How to Apply: RN to BSN
Applications are reviewed year-round.
Cohort-classes begin in October and March. Early submission of materials is strongly recommended due to limited class size.
How to Apply
- Complete the application for admission.
- Provide a copy of your current Ohio RN license and transcripts.
- Provide records to validate clinical requirements prior to your first clinical course in the RN to BSN program.
- Hold a current Ohio RN license.
- Document a minimum of six months of clinical practice within the last four years.
- Hold an Associate of Arts degree or Diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Document a minimum of 60 transferable college semester hours (90 quarter hours) with a grade no lower than "C" earned in each transferable nursing and support course.