COUNTDOWN is an opportunity for you to make final connections before moving onto campus... your chance to be sure everything is in order as you prepare to launch your Malone experience.
On this day you will:
- Review your Fall course schedule with a professor
- Sign up for student organizations
- Get your student ID (Whew! You're REALLY official now!)
- Attend seminars designed to help you have a successful transition
- Connect with other new students attending Malone
- Encourage your parents to join in & attend sessions designed just for them
- Feast at the COUNTDOWN picnic
- Check out your future home in your residence hall
- Make campus connections in Student Life, Academic Advising, Business Office, Financial Aid, and more
Check in begins at 9 a.m. in the Johnson Center Atrium. There's also an optional campus tour leaving at 9 a.m.
COUNTDOWN programming officially begins at 10:15 a.m. with a welcome and overview, and you'll be outta here by 2:30 p.m. And, of course, the event is free to you and your parents.
We hope you'll join us, and then leave feeling connected and ready for your days here at Malone. Sign up below.