Pray for Malone!
We need your financial gifts - and - we covet your prayers!
Please join the Malone Community around the world in praying for each concern that corresponds with the day of the month. Thank you for praying with us together as we seek Christ's Kingdom First.
The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective. - James 5:16 (NRSV)
1. Malone University: To passionately pursue Christ and His Kingdom first.
2. Board of Trustees: For understanding and wisdom as they determine policy and provide direction for the University.
3. President David King: For God's guidance and protection as he leads the Malone Community.
4. The University Collegium - the Provost and Vice Presidents: For God's guidance as they manage the affairs of the University and administer policies and programs.
5. Students: That they may each grow in faith, in knowledge, and in service to others.
6. Faculty: To help students see the unity of the Christian faith with all knowledge; to model this faith in the classroom and in the community.
7. University Staff and Administrators: That they may exercise their abilities with wisdom, integrity, and with unity of purpose in each office.
8. Alumni Executive Board and the Malone Young Alumni Community Board of Directors: For insight as they represent alumni concerns and support for Malone.
9. Alumni in Christian Work: For pastors and all servant leaders in full-time Christian service.
10. Chapel and Spiritual Formation Opportunities: For student commitment to corporate worship and for the spiritual formation of students as they share the love of Christ in the community.
11. Alumni Missionaries: For the Malone graduates who proclaim and witness to the Gospel by teaching, preaching, and administering throughout the world.
12. Malone Graduate School: For graduate students in education, business, nursing, counselor education, and Christian ministries studies.
13. Degree-Completion Students: For these students to grow in faith and knowledge and to have the energy and resources to earn their degree while working full-time.
14. Athletic Teams: That they may develop to their fullest potential and take advantage of opportunities to share the love of Christ through actions and words.
15. Alumni in Business and Government: That they will provide leadership that is just and compassionate.
16. Student Choral, Band, Drama, and Ministry Groups: As they perform locally, nationally, and internationally, that they may glorify God and draw many to Christ.
17. Family Life: That Malone families will maintain a strong family unit in light of the temptations and pressures facing the family today.
18. Missionary Kids and International Students: For a smooth adjustment to a new culture and for "family" away from home.
19. Student Financial Needs: That no one will have to leave school due to financial hardship; and for success at students' summer, part-time and full-time jobs, and for internships.
20. Alumni in the Professions: For doctors, lawyers, nurses, teachers, and all others, as they perform tangible acts of service for others.
21. Residence Life: For wisdom and protection for the resident directors and advisers, and for the individual student needs outside the classroom.
22. Campus Facilities: That people who work, live, play, and worship in them would take care to use them wisely, effectively, and safely.
23. Summer and Off-Campus Study Programs: For the participants to grow and gain wisdom through their experiences.
24. Malone Publications: That the website, The Malone Magazine, admissions materials, the student-run Aviso-AVW, and all other publications would effectively tell the Malone story and bring honor to the Lord.
25. Student Leaders: That they may be concerned with constructive service on campus and be led by the Lord.
26. Future Growth: For God to open doors and provide finances for campus expansion.
27. Malone Students' Families: For God to bless, protect, and provide for the family of each student.
28. Alumni Nationals: For Malone alumni who put their education to work for the citizens of their native countries.
29. Financial Needs: That God's people will continue to support His work at Malone University.
30. Student Recruitment: That God will direct students to Malone University according to His plans.
31. Spring/Summer Ministries and Service-Learning Trips: For students who take the Gospel around the world.
"Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the One who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference."
- Max Lucado