Summer Intern Housing Information
Have you been hired for a summer internship in the Canton area? Malone University offers affordable, comfortable, and convenient overnight accommodations between May 12 and August 5.
Malone has air-conditioned residence halls (suite style with semi-private restroom facility) as well as non-air conditioned residence halls (traditional style housing with community restrooms). Each room consists of a twin bed, desk, chair, dresser, and closet. All residence hall housing has free wireless internet, cable, laundry facilities, and parking.
Summer 2017 long-term housing rates (per person)
- Air conditioned residence hall (single sleeping room) with semi-private restroom: $120/week
- Non-air conditioned residence hall (single sleeping room) with community restroom: $100/week
Food & Amenities
The Wellness Center has limited hours during the summer months. Guest passes are available to purchase for those 18 years of age and older. (May 12 - August 5)
The Hoover Dining Commons is open only at peak times during the summer months to accommodate large camps and conferences. Meals in the Hoover Dining Commons, when open, are all-you-can-eat food court style with multiple stations. Summer 2017 meal rates are as follows:
Breakfast = $5.04 Lunch = $8.22/person Dinner = $10.56/person
Regula Hall Cafe, offering a variety of deli-style options (a la carte):
Monday - Thursday (11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
Friday (11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
A kitchen is also available for summer intern use in Haviland Hall. Giant Eagle (grocery store) is located less than one mile from campus on 30th Street in Canton.
Recommended packing list:
- Linens - sheets, pillows, comforter, towels
- Disposables - tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates
- Kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dishes
- Trash can, television, mini refrigerator (microwaves available in the main lounges on each floor)
- Cleaning supplies, laundry detergent