Assistant Professor of Counseling and Human Development
- B.A., Notre Dame College of Ohio
- M.A., Heidelberg University
- Ph.D., University of Toledo
Dakota King-White has worked as a school counselor since graduating from Heidelberg University. Since 2006, she also has worked as an adjunct instructor at Heidelberg University in the Master of Arts in counseling program. She is a professional licensed school counselor and a professional counselor through The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapist Board.
- Theories and Techniques I
- Theories and Techniques II
- Adolescent Counseling