- Students visiting the Financial Aid Office should wear a facial covering. Employees will be wearing masks when working individually with students.
- Please follow the directions provided on the floor and wall outside the office which will provide friendly reminders of social-distancing protocols.
- Scheduling appointments is encouraged, especially when family members will be joining students for meetings. Financial Aid staff will walk students and families to designated meeting spaces within Brehme which provide privacy and sufficient space so that social-distancing protocols can be maintained.
- A drop box is being added to the hallway outside the Financial Aid Office to allow students to provide documents that do not require immediate attention or signatures.
- Students are encouraged to email or call the Financial Aid Office at 330-471-8159 with any questions or concerns they may have regarding financial aid.
- A contact request form is also available in the hallway outside the Financial Aid Office. Students may submit their contact request form through the drop box in the hallway outside the Financial Aid Office. Your contact request will receive a response within 24 hours.