Women's Empowerment Network Symposium on April 27
Sponsored by GO! (God's Opportunity) in partnership with Malone University
The Women's Empowerment Network Symposium will be held on Saturday, April 27 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Malone University Johnson Center for Worship and the Fine Arts. The event is sponsored by GO! (God's Opportunity) and Malone University. For more information or to register, please visit gowomensnetwork.com.
The intention of the symposium is for women to live lives of purpose and fulfillment from speakers who will teach on how to break negative cycles in each area of their lives: relationships, finances, career, health, and spirituality.
Conversation facilitators and topics are below:
- Jill Hardie, Grace: The Key to Unlocking your God-Given Talents
- Andrea Ramsey, A Dangerous Mind - Doubt the Silent Killer
- LaTasha D. Washington, Superwoman Syndrome - It's Time to Take off the Cape
- Lori Caliman, Weighting to Exhale
- LaTisha Culler, Purpose Revealed, Vision Fulfilled
- Courtney Chester, Surviving Self
- Patti Hostetler, Be the Key to Someone's Success!
- Sister Karen Lindenberger, The Many Faces of God
All speaker bios and more details can be found at gowomensnetwork.com.