What Should I do to Prepare for an Online Course?
New Malone users can determine their User Name and password with the following information.
1. Username = first initial, middle initial, last name, and the number 1 (if you are not the first individual with this sequence, your last name will be followed by a 2, 3, etc.).
Sample name: John Q. Public Username: jqpublic1
2. Default Password = first initial, middle initial, last initial, followed by the last 4 digits of your social security number (or 4 zeros.)
Sample name: John Q. Public SS#: 123-45-6789 Password: jqp6789
Prior to your online session, please complete the following:
1. Review the technical requirements of the online system able at www.malone.edu/online under the "Technical Support Services" link.
2. Review the Student Orientation Tutorial found on your personal student homepage of the online course system, below the "Special Courses" heading.
Managing Your Username & Password
Students are able to manage their username and password on our Account Management page.
This page will enable you to:
• Change your password
• Change security questions & answers
• Unlock your account